ICARTT File Format Scanning
Date: May 13, 2004:
Added Fast Plotting feature. This new
feature works on FFI 1001, and on FFI 2310 (Auxiliary Vars Only) file types.
To use this feature:
- Open and Scan an INTEX/ICARTT data file.
- If file passes, then the [Fast Plotting...] button
is enabled. Click on this button.
- The Top Chart is a Y-plot (Point type). To use it, simply select an
item from its list.
- The Bottom Chart is a Y-plot (Line type). To use it, simply select
an item from its list.
- The other options are self-explanatory (Zoom, Print, Save ...etc).